76 to 100 Merit Nos : 3 pm to 5 pm.
If general category seats remain vacant then against vacancy further eligible candidate will be called for counseling.
Documents to be brought at the time of counseling :
1. S.S.C./Equivalent Examination mark statement & certificate.
2. H.S.C./Equivalent Examination mark statement & certificate.
3. Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
4. Leaving / Transfer Certificate from the institute last attended.
5. Nationality Certificate.
6. Backward class Caste & Cast Verification certificate. (Cast validity certificate is Mandatory).
7. Affidavit in the format as per Annexure 2 Signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian
in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
8. Passport (in case of Foreign Nationals / wards of Persons of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident
Indians) and affidavit that fees will be paid from a particular account till the course is completed. This
affidavit could be given by spouse / Brother / sister / son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public
on a stamp paper. Annex no.- 5.
9. Physical Fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner as per Annexure 3.
10. Affidavit as per Annex 2,4,6,7 should be on stamp paper of Rs.100, it is mandatory to each candidate.
Only the candidate and the authorized representative will be allowed in the counseling Hall. Asking a candidate to report for counseling does not mean that he / she will be admitted to the course. The actual admission will depend upon the number of seats available when
his / her turn comes in order of his /her interse-merit. Candidates will have to report for counseling at their own cost.
Candidates selected for admission will have to make payment of fees as mention in Para 12C (Mode of Payment)
WAITING LIST :
The admissions will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their inter- semerit. If a candidate does not wish to take admission to the course offered he / she will be required to give a written submission to that effect in the proforma that will be given to him/her at the counseling stage and he/she will be wait-listed for course he/she desires to get admitted and given a wait-list number. The number of candidates wait listed will be limited.
The Coordinator of AIET - AYURVED 2014 will declare waiting list for course as closed as soon as an adequate number of candidates have been waitlisted for the course.
The wait List will be operated if any vacancy /vacancies arise at a later stage, as a consequence of withdrawal or cancellation of admission of any originally admitted candidates before the last date of admission as specified by the University / CCIM.
Candidates concerned will be informed by the Admission Committee about chances of their admission against vacancy/ vacancies and in that case they will have to report immediately and pay the fees.