About Registration :
AIET 2015 Application forms are required to be submitted ON LINE by visiting University Web Site under section All India Entrance Test 2015 .
Instructions For Filling the On Line Application form :
1. Candidates are advised to retain with them a print out of the application form Candidates can take a print out of form from our web site by entering transaction id number and date of birth.
2. type in capital letters only and tick the appropriateboxes.
3. Select option for the Test Centre city carefully. .
4. Ensure that the candidate’s name and date of birth are the same as those mentioned in their High School or Board certificates.
5. Fill the application form completely. Incomplete application forms will be rejected .
6. Application Form after submission cannot be edited or altered therefore check all the fields and then press submit.
7. Please read instructions for filling up application form available on the web site.
Hall Ticket :
The Hall Ticket is very important. This will be issued based upon the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the
last date for submission of application form. The hall ticket will be issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
Since the Hall Ticket is an important document, candidates must not tamper with the same or make any changes in the entries made by the AIET Coordinator . The Hall Ticket must be produced at the time of entering the Examination Hall at the centre and later, when necessary, and also at the time of counseling. The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person.
The Hall Ticket of the applicant will be dispatched by EMAIL only.
FEE STRUCTURE :
The annual tuition fees, development fees and other fees payable by the candidates admitted to various courses is as follows.
A) GENERAL CATEGORY : Tuition Fees per annum for the year 2015-16.
1. MBBS : 8,50,000/-
2. BDS : 5,50,000/-
B) FN/PIO/NRI CATEGORY : Tuition Fees per annum for the year 2015-16.
1. MBBS : 30,000 $
2. BDS : 12,000 $