AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2015 :
Government of India has decided that the Academic Session in six New AIIMS at Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar will start in August 2012. The proposal is for an intake of 50 students for each of the institutions. For the first academic session (2015-2016), selection for admission will be done through the sameentrance examination through which candidates are selected for AIIMS New Delhi.
The current Eligibility Criteria for appearing in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 and admission in AIIMS MBBS program are given here.
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria For Indian Nationals (Common to AIIMS NEW DELHI & SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS)
Age : He/She should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission. (Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 1996 are NOT eligible to apply.)
Education : He/She should have passed the 12 th Class under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
Minimum Aggregate : He/She should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the case of General & OBC and 50% in case of SC/ST candidates in aggregate in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY.
Note : All those candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks on or before the date as is stipulated.
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria For Foreign Nationals (Common to AIIMS NEW DELHI & SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS)
OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in this test and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals given in this Prospectus will be applicable to them. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear to this test.
The Educational Qualification For AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2015is given below :
1. A candidate must possess MBBS / BDS degree for MD / MS of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of pre- registration internship (12months) in a recognized hospital. The candidates who are likely to complete their internship after July, of the year of year entrance examination are NOT eligible to apply.
2. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations. The AIIMS graduates for being eligible to avail of 33% reservation must have also obtained 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examination.
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria for taking admission in AIIMS B. Sc. Nursing Post Certificate Course is as follows :
- Passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board / University.
- Obtained a Certificate in General Nursing and midwifery and be an 'A' Grade nurse, registered with State Nurses Registration Council. In case of male nurse, he should have obtained a certificate in GeneralNursing and, instead of training in Midwifery, training in any tow subjects out of the following : (a) Venereal Disease Nursing, (b) Tuberculosis Nursing, (c) Ophthalmic Nursing, (d) Psychiatry Nursing, (e) Operation Theatre Techniques for a period of three month in each. He should be an 'A' Grade nurse registered with the State Nurses Registration Council.
- Worked for a minimum period of three years as a staff nurse in recognised hospital or as a Public Health Nurse, after obtaining the above mentioned certificates.
AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria :
Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
The candidate must posses MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized Medical/Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and full registration either from the Medical/ Dental Council of India or State Medical/Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship.
Candidates who have obtained MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to apply. However, candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare/D.G.H.S., New Delhi) to do MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply subject to submission of requisite documents specified in the Prospectus.
The candidates should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized Hospital on or before 31st March, 2014