Only the candidate and the authorized representative will be allowed in the counseling Hall. Asking a candidate to report for counseling does not mean that he / she will be admitted to the course. The actual admission will depend upon the number of seats available when his / her turn comes in order of his /her inter-semerit. Candidates will have to report for counseling at their own cost.
Documents to be brought at the time of Counseling :
1. S.S.C/Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certiï¬cate.
2. H.S.C./ Equivalent Examination mark statement & certiï¬cate.
3. AIPTET 2013 result print out from web site
4. Bonaï¬de and character certiï¬cate from the Head of Institution last attended.
5. Leaving /Transfer Certiï¬cate from the Institute last attended.
6. Nationality Certiï¬cate
7. Backward class Caste & Caste Veriï¬cation certiï¬cate.
8. Afï¬davit in the format as per Annexure III signed by candidate and countersigned by candidate’s parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
9. Passport (in case of Foreign Nationals / Wards of Persons of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident Indians) and afï¬davit that fees will be paid from a particular account till the course is completed. This affidavit could be given by spouse / brother / sister / son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
10. Physical Fitness certiï¬cate from a registered Medical Practitioner as per Annexure IV.
11. Documents in Support of eligibility for Dr.D.Y.Patil Merit-cum- Means Scholarship mentioned in Para 13.