About Adarsh Vijendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
The historical commitment to empower the community through education goes back as early as in 1924, when Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Ji launched the first educational institute named “Hindu Anglo Nagrik Inter College” now known as Hindu Rashtriya Inter College, at Gangoh. This humble and noble initiative was the result of the inspiration and commitment of Babu Kedarnath Ji.
As a part of this journey to ignite the minds, a renowned agriculturist and social worker from Gangoh, district Saharanpur, our inspirer, Babu Vijendra Kumar Ji envisioned a society to cater the needs of the youth of the area and empower all sections of the community of our nation through education. This dream of Babu Ji was formalized by Dr. Shobhit Kumar and Kunwar Shekhar Vijendra voluntarily and with the spirit of social service to the community along with a team of eminent professionals, technocrats, educationists, and social workers by establishing NICE Society in 1989.
The educational Institutes of NICE Society are approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Govt. of India and affiliated to UP Technical University, Lucknow. The basic objective of the Institutes under the umbrella of NICE Society is to create quality human resource in various areas of Science and Technology, who shall be globally competitive and capable of changing the quality of life of the people of their country.
Adarsh Vijendra Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (AVIPS) is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD and Govt. of India, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Noida (UP).